Most Scenic Poultry Photo!! CONTEST CLOSED

County Boy

Songster
7 Years
Feb 3, 2012
Petersburg Ny
Now, this is the only contest I've done and It was really hard to pick winners. If i missed your photo, please PM me if you would like me to fix that. I tried to at least get the best photo of your entry since only ONE can place. I would like some help on prize ideas. Right now I can make a placemat of your prize photo or draw it in pencil. Let me know what you would like or if you have other ideas.

Drumroll Please!!
1st place will go to "Seramas with mount Rainier Backround"

2nd place
French Copper marans "Handsome Man" watching over everything.

And 3rd Place is for-
Rascal rooster, 3 year old Buff Orpington

And 3rd place has a tie!! It took me forever to decide which one should take 3rd so I decided we can have a tie.

The Girls
ffc620c0_F2Pullets001-1.jpeg

Please don't get dicouraged if you didn't win. All the entries were great and it took me all day to decide. Congrats and here are the others.

photobucket-4762-1328743829793.jpg

_MG_4593.jpg

1041981902850_ORIG.jpg

_MG_5023.jpg

600x498px-LL-3b3de895_DSCF6992.jpeg

Thank You for all the entries. If I was a little richer
th.gif
and had more time many more would have won.

Last edited:

Name: BabyDoll
Breed: Porcelain Feather Belgian D'uccle Bantam
Personality: Sweet and inquisitive.... she is quite the little poser for my camera.
Photo desc: BabyDoll doesn't need a scenic background... as she is so beautiful just standing right by her little self.

This is my Silkie rooster Curly!

Name: Sir Curly
Breed: Silkie
Personality: Curly is quite the charmer. He is very gentle, a little bit of a wimp actually. Maybe he's a momma's boy? He doesn't mind being held at all. I can pick him up and carry him around the yard and he goes along for the ride like a happy little camper. I've even brought him in the house a few times. He sat on the couch with one of my kitties. Curly is my absolute favorite and I think he is the handsomest young man ever! :D He might not be the perfect silkie rooster when it comes to the breed standard but he is perfect pet as far as I'm concerned. :)
Photo desc: Curly enjoying the windy fall weather.

Name: Muffin
Breed: EE
Personality: docile, inquisitive, likes to be held
Photo description: This is a picture I took when I was keeping an eye on the chickens for free range time. Whenever I whip out my camera Muffin comes a'runnin, and I just happened to snap this pic when she was on her way towards me. She's a good little girl :)
photobucket-4762-1328743829793.jpg

name: "mama"
age; 2 years
breed; Brahma Bantam
Personality; friendly, watchful and the best MAMA in the whole world... she hatched out many a guinea keets for me, and they still follow her around even tho they are now twice as big as her!
She is a wonderful chicken!

Back
Top Bottom