Mother Hen and Little Rooster 2018

duchessofmoggie

Chirping
7 Years
The mother a little bandy type of almost 8 years old really wanted to brood. She sat 4 months on not fertile eggs until hatched. I let her until she sucecceed, He was born August 28, 2018. Of course I wanted a female chick but he turned out a little rooster. He started to sing so early he was not two months and was trying his vocal cords. Cold weather took us all by surprise this year, I took him inside the house with his mother. He was taken care by his mother until the vet told me to separate them when he starts to sing...I seperated them today. I know a month ago he was not distressed when I removed his mother from the cage. I guess he had her a little too long but he never hurt her...He is three time her size. I wanted a mentally stable rooster brought up in the best condition with a good nature mother. I will see next Spring how he will be.

Ounce I had a devil rooster from the classifieds ads. He was so nasty he would charge me wherever i went. He would follow me and charge on my upper body and face. He was scary. I got rid of him because i was afraid to go out of the house because of him. He was a nasty nut case.

I believe animals are like us if they are well bred they have the best chance to become good birds

The mother a little bandy type of almost 8 years old really wanted to brood. She sat 4 months on not fertile eggs until hatched. I let her until she sucecceed, He was born August 28, 2018. Of course I wanted a female chick but he turned out a little rooster. He started to sing so early he was not two months and was trying his vocal cords. Cold weather took us all by surprise this year, I took him inside the house with his mother. He was taken care by his mother until the vet told me to separate them when he starts to sing...I seperated them today. I know a month ago he was not distressed when I removed his mother from the cage. I guess he had her a little too long but he never hurt her...He is three time her size. I wanted a mentally stable rooster brought up in the best condition with a good nature mother. I will see next Spring how he will be.

Ounce I had a devil rooster from the classifieds ads. He was so nasty he would charge me wherever i went. He would follow me and charge on my upper body and face. He was scary. I got rid of him because i was afraid to go out of the house because of him. He was a nasty nut case.

I believe animals are like us if they are well bred they have the best chance to become good birds
I don’t know, I have had some nasty roosters but none have ever came at me or any human any size because from the get go they know I’m not taking any crap. Yup, they are afraid of people and we’re not afraid of them.

Back
Top Bottom