Mothergoose, BamaChicken, HenHaven, They're HERE! (PICS)

Awesome!! I can't wait! This will be the most adventurous hatch I've undertaken. I almost need three bators going with this one! I like to get it all over at one time, though, rather than draw it out over months. I'll be firing up both bators tomorrow a.m.; I've already done a test run. I think I'm more excited about this hatch than any other I've done.

Aint it grand to have all those eggs!!!!!! Now by the time fall gets here, you will have girls start laying colorful eggs!

I knew you would not be disappointed with any of these ladies eggs! They're wonderful!

Look at them all....
love.gif
I'm envious!

I know how well Julie packs because she sent me the eggs that Suede came from last year and Lynn sent me the eggs that Charlotte hatched from. This is my first time receiving eggs from Christie and next week Jody will be sending some of her lovely Buff Orp eggs, too, plus possibly some Ameraucanas from another BYC acquaintance as well. I think my hatch will be about 70 eggs when they all get here.
th.gif

Cyn...weren't you getting some BLRW too? A couple of my BLRW pullets have laid a couple of eggs! I haven't gotten their seperate pen done yet, but I might have to put some of their eggs in anyway.

I was counting your eggs and said OH MY Goodness thats a lot of eggs and then I remembered I have 40 eggs coming myself this week.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
Good Luck with yours.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Ginbart

Back
Top Bottom