1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

mothergoose here...still alive, just busy...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mothergoose, Nov 18, 2008.

1. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all! I have been away for awhile and just wanted everyone that has been missing me, that I am still alive and well...just crazy busy with work. I am hoping to get things sorta back to normal so I can at least visit with you all a few times a week instead of once every few months!!!

Believe it or not, my incubators are still ALL OFF...but nothing is laying right now either. I am hoping to fire one back up next month.
    I have plenty to talk about and wondering how many of you are doing, but I have to go pick kids up from school, so till I can get back on here...Take care.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
    Christie [​IMG]

2. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Welcome back Mother Goose!

3. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Kinda of the same thing for me.I check in almost everyday but haven't posted much lately.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Glad you are back! Missing all your Wellies!

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Welcome back! My dewlap toulouse are just gorgeous now!!! [​IMG]

6. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Nice to hear from you all. I am glad to hear your geese are doing well. I kept a few youngsters back this year too. They are big and beautiful too.

Hope you all are stating warm, we are freezing our tushies off here, already dealing with frozen hydrents.

Hope to check in again soon,
    Christie [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Christie, you're back! Glad to see you posting-was wondering if you were okay. My Welsummers are laying beautiful eggs. Such lovely girls, too. Thanks again! Depending on what happens, one day I may want more of those lovely dark jewels from your girls. [​IMG]

8. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Hiya Christie!

Glad to see you here. I don't post much either, but I do go thru here now & then.

9. ilroost

ilroost Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2007
    weldon il.
    hi Christie i know what you mean by being busy good to see you post

10. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Hi everyone. Glad to hear from you too. I am glad your hens are laying good for you Cyn. You just let me know when you need more. Mine are on their laying holiday!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did. Now we are getting snow.

Take care,
    Christie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by