Motorola talkabout T5820 Walkie Talkies FS**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SamG347, Jun 12, 2008.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I have a pair of Motorola T5820 walkie talkies for sale. They are in great condition only used acouple times. You will get both walkie talkies, charger stand, and only one of the belt clips that attachs to the back of the walkie talkie. Im not sure of the range but if you google Motorola T5820 you should probably find something.
    Im asking for $20.00 plus $9.80 shipping.

Any takers?
    [​IMG]

2. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    anyone?

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey Sam,

Do these have a scanner on them? Like the thing that scans all the walkie talkie channels? I have a pair of walkie talkies, but at the fair, the scanner is a fun thing to play around with.

4. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Im not sure....Google them and see what you come up with.
    Sorry I cannot help.
    [​IMG]

5. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    Quote:[​IMG] YOUR NOT EVESDROPPING ARE YOU????

Product Features
    5-Mile Range
    22 Designated GMRS/FRS Channels
    38 Interference Eliminator Codes
    10 Audible Call Tones
    Vibra Call Alert
    Technical Details
    Sold As : Pair
    Number of FRS Channels : 7
    Number of GMRS channels : 8
    Number of FRS/GMRS channels : 7
    Number of Eliminator Codes : 38
    Audible Call Tones : Yes
    Talk Confirmation Tone : Yes
    Keypad Lock : Yes
    Voice Activation (VOX) : Yes
    Display Type : Backlit LCD
    Number and Type of Batteries Required : 3 AA (not included)
    Battery Power Indicator : Yes
    FCC License Required : Yes
    Included Accessories : Belt Clip
    Warranty Parts : 12 Months
    Warranty Labor : 12 Months

Product Description

From the Manufacturer
    The Talkabout T5820 is an ideal adventure two-way radio. The sporty design is built to withstand a harsh environment and provide extra communications range (up to 5 miles - range will vary based on terrain and conditions), making this two-way radio perfect for hikers, fishermen, and people playing outdoor sports. In addition to all of the features of the T5800, this device has 5 more call tones, Channel Scan and VibraCall functionality.
    The radio uses three AA Alkaline batteries sold separately. Upgrade your device with the optional NiCD rechargeable battery upgrade kit. Other features: 22 Channels, 38 Codes to minimize interference from outside your group; Backlit LCD display for easy reading in dark conditions; 10 audible call tones to get other's attention before you start talking; VOX advanced voice activation lets you talk hands-free with accessory. This radio requires an FCC license.

Product Description
    The Talkabout T5820 is an ideal adventure two-way radio. The sporty design is built to withstand a harsh environment and provide extra communications range (up to 5 miles - the range will vary based on terrain and conditions), making this two-way radio perfect for hikers, fishermen, and people playing outdoor sports. In addition to all of the features of the T5800, this device has 5 more call tones, Channel Scan and VibraCall functionality.

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Ooo...it does have the scanner!

TheWarriorchild...I WOULD NEVER!! [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL

Unfortunately for some of the people at the fair these channels are public! LOL We played around, but it was all in good clean fun.

Anyways, Sam, I may be interested, but I will have to wait until after my vacation. If someone else buys them that is fine. If not then I may take them if I have any money left over! I will let you know!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  7. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    [​IMG] Who me I did not do anything.... [​IMG]

LOL!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by