Mottled Ameraucana, Mille Fleur Cochins, Chocolate and Khaki Bantam Polish, Tolbunt Polish

Coyote Night

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 24, 2012
Missouri

We have adjusted our prices this year to help cover paypal fees.
  • Black Mottled & Blue Mottled Ameraucana.......... 6 eggs $46.65 ~ 12 eggs $77.55
  • Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin Project........... 6 eggs $34.29 ~ 12 eggs $52.83
  • Bantam White Crested Chocolate & Khaki Polish........ 6 eggs $46.65 ~ 12 eggs $77.55
  • Bantam Silkie Ducks........ 6 eggs $59.01

We will have tolbunt polish eggs available in sets of 6 but I'm waiting on the hens to get to laying age and see that the rooster is doing his job before offering them as they are not proven yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bantam polish? or are you waiting for when I list tolbunt polish? The bantam polish are starting to lay again now. 

Sorry should of been specific. Looking for the bantams. I need to work a few kinks out of my bator before I get some more eggs. Had terrible hatch rates from my last shipped eggs and before I spend that amount of money on eggs want to make sure the bator is working ok.

Sorry should of been specific. Looking for the bantams. I need to work a few kinks out of my bator before I get some more eggs. Had terrible hatch rates from my last shipped eggs and before I spend that amount of money on eggs want to make sure the bator is working ok.
Oh great let me know when you are ready to make a decision on purchasing. We have eggs in our incubator right now from the bantam polish growing away.

You don't happen to sell chicks do you?
It's funny that you would ask that as we are considering doing day olds for the first time this year depending on demand. In the past we have only ever done hatching eggs all year and Juveniles and Adults in the fall. We are starting to get requests for chicks and haven't quite made the decision yet but will be doing some test hatches in the following weeks to see just how good our hatching rates can be to see if we want to offer day olds or not.

Back
Top Bottom