1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mottled American Silkied Serama. **StudMuffinSeramas**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SilkieCRZYness, Jun 22, 2011.

1. SilkieCRZYness

SilkieCRZYness Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    Mottled American Silkied Serama cockerel. Awesome Swarthy legs. Nice color. Nice type so far for his age. Is extremely young so his potential is unknown until he grows up. Who ever gets this guy and let's him grow out will be pleased. He comes from two A size parents. He should be a small bird. He's approx 12-14 weeks. I am only selling because I am not breeding mottled and have no room for another color. I have nothing wrong to say about this bird at this age. Shipping is $50.00. That includes a Bio Filter Shipping box and tracking info. I am NPIP #1317. Paypal only within 24hrs of auction end time. PM me with any questions. Thanks for Looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Very cute, are you still able to ship in this weather?

3. SilkieCRZYness

SilkieCRZYness Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    It would be up to the buyer when they want them shipped. I would ship with an ice pack and mail out in the last truck so they travel at night but the temps are high and I am willing to hold onto them until temps get a little better. Local pickup is preferred of course. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by