Mottled bantam cochins from Bantyman!! **PICS!!**

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I've had these babies about 3 weeks now and just haven't had the time to get photos of them until today. They are about 3 1/2 months old. Thanks, Mike...[​IMG]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

2. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Those are some cute chickens!!! I love cochins and anything furry like them!! Enjoy them!!!

3. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Pretty! [​IMG]

4. FrontPorchIndiana

FrontPorchIndiana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Indiana
    Oooooh, I like those! I love how rounded they are. So graceful.

5. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey Judy [​IMG]
    They be looking real good You are doing something right Keep up the good work with those guys I had enough headaches with them [​IMG] You gonna show 'em?

Mike [​IMG]

6. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Beautiful! I can't wait for all my birds to start laying! And of course for spring to get here. Don't you love those mottled birds!!!

7. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I'm going to check out the classes for the Jan. show and watch them another few weeks. I don't think they'll be ready. Birds really shouldn't be shown until they're about 8 months old or so...at least for the best showing! They can't complete well because they just haven't feathered in enough before 8-9 months. At least that is what one of the judges told me at a show...[​IMG]

That one cockerel in the top pic is going to be really nice. It's always good to see the cushion higher than their head by 3-4 months...a good sign!!

8. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Nice birds! I have a bantam mottled Cochin roo. I may have to find him some girlies! Great pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by