Mottled Java - Heritage Hatching Eggs 6 eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Marty1876, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

temporarily unavailable

Mottled Java Hatching Eggs

$15 for 6 (plus an extra if laid on time) and $30 for 12 (plus extra if laid on time)

Shipping is $15 for 6 eggs or $18 for 12 eggs

I very carefull wrap eggs, pack with filler, put into egg cartens, then pack all around with more filler to keep eggs far from outside of box, and to prevent any movement or eggs touching one another whatsoever. I guarantee you will be happy with how they are shipped. Always shipped pointy end down, and stored at 55* =/- 5* and turned 3x daily during their very brief time before shipment. All eggs shipped withen 3 days of lay. Tracking number always included.

PM me if intersted. Your name will NOT go on shipping/waiting/holding list until you have paid for your eggs via paypal. If you want them shipped (or received) on a certain day, make that clear in your PM, so I can let you know if its available. First pay, first say.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Marty has some excellent looking birds. Anyone receiving these will certainly love them! [​IMG]

3. Next Level

Next Level New Egg

May 6, 2012
    Payment sent

Thanks

4. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

My hens have stopped laying. I'd guess 6-8 weeks before they are back at it, so I'm refunding money, or you have to wait for mult (or issues) to be finished.

In the meantime, I'm turning this into a chat thread with my friend.

5. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

6. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

[​IMG]

This will be the true test of if your being stalked. If they find us here, we're not safe anywhere!

Its time for you to let me get you platinum, then we can be true Ninjas, and nobody will know when we get here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by