1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Mottled Javas

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by blueoval1, Nov 22, 2008.

1. blueoval1

blueoval1 Songster

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Does anyone raise and sell mottled Javas. Or know a good hatchery that does. Thank's

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I just hatched my first ones last week, so I'll have hatching eggs in the spring.

3. carousel

carousel Songster 10 Years

Jan 31, 2008
    NW Oregon
    this is a breed I'm VERY interested in!
    I would love to see pictures of personal birds!
    thanks!

4. Big Blue

Big Blue Songster

May 11, 2008
    We have young ones growing.

5. blueoval1

blueoval1 Songster

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    i would like to see pictures posted also.

6. herechickchick

herechickchick Songster

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:Katy where did you get yours and I would like to be on your hatching egg list in the future. [​IMG]

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:Katy where did you get yours and I would like to be on your hatching egg list in the future. [​IMG]

I got them off eggbid. After the fact I found out there's a big breeder of them about 50 miles from me!!

8. herechickchick

herechickchick Songster

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN

I got them off eggbid. After the fact I found out there's a big breeder of them about 50 miles from me!!

LOL, isn't that the way it always goes. Good Luck with the babies.

9. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Really???? [​IMG]

Have you decided to hatch all winter yet? [​IMG]

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:I got them off eggbid. After the fact I found out there's a big breeder of them about 50 miles from me!!

Really???? [​IMG]

Have you decided to hatch all winter yet? [​IMG]

The eggs that are in the bators are the last until early spring.........I hope!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: