Moonanite

Hatching
Feb 9, 2019
Louisiana
Ok so I’ve done some searching and I can’t find anything related to our issue.
I also hope I posted this in the right spot cuz it seems more like a behavior than an illness.
I got a male roo silkie recently.
He’s a house pet.
I didn’t notice his mouth breathing until the diaper was put in him. It fits accordingly so I know he’s not hurting.
He doesn’t mouth breathe when sleeping it’s on and off when he’s moving around.
Can covering their butthole make them warmer?? I know that’s a weird question but it’s the only thing that makes sense

They will breath through there mouths when to hot or if they are stressed. It could be because he's not had a diaper on before and doesn't know what is happening to him. Keep an eye on him if he's not happy about it I'd try something else.

They will breath through there mouths when to hot or if they are stressed. It could be because he's not had a diaper on before and doesn't know what is happening to him. Keep an eye on him if he's not happy about it I'd try something else.
Well I mean... what else is there to try? Lol in relation to that I mean

Well I mean... what else is there to try? Lol in relation to that I mean
I'm not sure really! I have two house hens. I let them In the garden for 5-10 minutes to do there business then they come back in. If they have an accident I just clean it up. I also have a well used vax! This is only temporary for me as one of them has a leg injury, so hopefully they will both be back outside in the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom