Moved into bigger brooder and pictures of my girls... ♥ Pic heavy.....

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Nicole01, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    Here is the old brooder. I was in a panic last night because it was too hot for the 3 older ones and perfect for the youngest. So, we switched at 10pm last night. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The new brooder. We modified the xlarge dog kennel. The birds are soooo much happier! The guniea pig cage was so crowded.

[​IMG]

Here is Sunshine my EE girl. She is about 2.5 weeks old and is the biggest and fastest growing of all the chicks. Her feathers are coming in like crazy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Gyspy Rose my 2-2.5 week old Rhode Island Red. She keeps the peace in the flock. Makes sure no one is picking on one another. She loves to be in my lap also. A real cuddler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Cookie my 2-2.5 week old Dark Brahma. She is now getting feathers on her middle toe. She is not feathering quite as fast as the others. She is a very calm sweet girl.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Maple my one week old Speckled Sussex. I picked her up a few days ago. This is my own personal bird. I can't wait until she is fully feathered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here they are hanging out together. Their favorite spot. The food and water dish. Oh, and I'm allergic to the pine bedding. When ever I touch it, it feels like I'm touching fiber glass.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VI KING RANCH

VI KING RANCH Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Campbell River
    Nice looking birds.

3. moomee56

moomee56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    So. Cal
    A comment on the Brahma [​IMG], they mature slowly, so she might take a while to feather. They are all super adorable!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by