Moved my baby gosling outside tonight...

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
He kept pacing back and forth and screaming for me to come back and get him. I mean really screaming..
hit.gif

He was born the beginning of July... hes almost 2 months old now... its time for him to go live outside.
But its KILLING me...
barnie.gif
hit.gif

His parents want to kill him... so i have to keep him seperated until they (HOPEFULLY) accept him..
Poor little guy..
sad.png

I've been bringing him outside daily and leaving him in a dog kennel in the yard, so the other animals can see him and he can see them...
I just hope my 2 other geese accept him...
fl.gif

I wanna go get him so hes not scared...
he.gif

Hi
I'm sick as to what to do myself! I don't want to create a situation like you did, but I want to be sure no more eggs will hatch before I return the goslings to their momma! I've even thought of putting her remaining 5 eggs in my Hovabator...except I've never used it before and I'm real green with all of this hatching baby geese thing! I so want to do the right thing, ya know!
barnie.gif
Truffle

I have been checking the eggs for any sign of life off and on every day since Thursday! No pipping yet and It's too noisy out their to be able to hear any sounds coming from them. Abigail is so good to allow me to check them each time.

Back
Top Bottom