Moved to the country and finally bought my own farm.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pickenChickens, Feb 21, 2017.

1. pickenChickens

pickenChickens New Egg

Feb 21, 2017
    So I finally did it- I bought a farm of my own- after renting farms and boarding horses my whole life. It's a lifelong dream come true. I have 17 chickens of all different breeds. I had more but people keep buying them :) I also have sheep, horses and a donkey.

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC - so glad you've joined us. Congratulations on finally achieving your dream!

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from Kansas, pickenChickens, and [​IMG]! Great to have you aboard and that you have your dream farm! Sounds like a lot of fun! Although primarily a fowl site, BYC has a little something for everyone so be sure and visit the forums in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/22/other-pets-livestock
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

5. RuBaltLion

RuBaltLion Out Of The Brooder

Feb 3, 2017
    Welcome to Backyard Chickens. I hope you find all the information useful and helpful. [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under pickenChickens [​IMG] Welcome!

Congratulations on your new farm!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

7. N F C

N F C got coffee? Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Congratulations on getting a farm of your own!

8. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hi there and welcome to the chicken club! I am so glad you joined BYC, please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by