1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Movie Posters and real film Trailers for sale.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PineBurrowPeeps, Dec 4, 2008.

1. We have lots of authentic movie merch for sale. My husband has had acess to these goods for about 2 years so basically any big movie in that time frame or any coming up and he could get you the posters and the actual trailers. Occasionally there are promo items as well; pins, hats, etc. We've had a couple of very large theater display pieces in the past too.
    Right now I have a garage half full of poster tubes and he's bringing home more every week.

Into Twilight?! [​IMG] We've got them. Only two trailers left. Have to count the posters but I know there aren't many.
    Let me know what you're looking for and I can find out if we have it. Also let me know if there's a movie coming out that you'll want the poster of, I can put you on a waiting list. With big movies we may only get 2-4 of the posters and 1-2 trailers.

Posters are $10 each, shipping included.
    Trailers are $12 each, shipping included.

Posters will come in a tube, trailers in a padded envelope to keep shipping low.

2. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    You wouldn't possibly have an old Narnia poster around, would you?

Dawn

3. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    how about a super mario super movie poster? xD

4. renatpreschool

renatpreschool Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Posters on my wishlist...

Harry Potter (any or all?)