Movies I'm excited for!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kanchii, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok I can't help but squeal like a fan girl right now. I just realized that Iron Man comes out next Friday, followed by Speed Racer (I loved the show when I was younger, and this new trailer is bad ass: http://www.imdb.com/video/trailer/vi1541472537/ ) the week after that, and then Prince Caspian the week after that! Of course it's all leading up to Batman in July! [​IMG]

If you couldn't tell, I love sci-fi, comic book based kinda movies. And I believe Speed Racer is completely CG besides the people, which is spiffy, I love that.

I'm also looking forward to the next installment of the His Dark Materials movie (the first one was The Golden Compass). The next book in the series, out of 3, is The Subtle Knife. Can't wait for that one, I always loved the books.

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Go Go Speed Racer GO!!!!![​IMG]

I wanna see that one at the imax..... and the new Narnia.. we rarely go to the big screen, but these two are musts I think [​IMG]

Anyone know anything more about this Hancock movie coming out?? I love Will Smith movies. This one looks interesting, but I;ve never heard of the character. I've been out of the comix realm for some years now... is it a new comicbook character?

3. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Gonna skip Speed Racer, even though I did like the cartoon growing up.
    Definitely seeing Iron Man.
    Prince Caspian looks good.

4. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I'm dying to see Speed Racer! I absolutely loved the show when I was a kid, me and my dad used to watch it together.

Every time I see the teaser for Prince Caspian, I want to drool uncontrollably!

I do also want to watch Iron Man and definitely the new Batman movie! I saw the preview for Hancock too, but I couldn't remember ever seeing him in the comics. Probably something obscure.

5. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I'm gonna get dragged to see "Death Notes" by the teen DD. And then the Stephenie Meyer movie later on...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  6. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I wish they would make a MAJOR film of one of Neil Gaiman's comix...I love his work!

7. Kanchii

Quote:AHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE TWILIGHT MOVIE! I'm such a huge fan of the books, I can barely wait. Totally forgot to put that one on the list!

8. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:AHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE TWILIGHT MOVIE! I'm such a huge fan of the books, I can barely wait. Totally forgot to put that one on the list!

I read them before my daughter did, and I'm looking forward to the movie as well. Stuff I've read about the making of the movie sounds like it'll be pretty cool.

9. Kanchii

I read them before my daughter did, and I'm looking forward to the movie as well. Stuff I've read about the making of the movie sounds like it'll be pretty cool.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html is stephenie meyer's movie blog, and has links to a couple cool behind the scenes movies for you to check out! [​IMG]

10. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    What about indiana jones??? I'm anxiously awaiting that one! And the new Harry Potter? That comes out soon too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by