Movies of the 70s and 80s

edible_chicken

Songster
8 Years
May 15, 2011
Ohio
my wife and i started to watch old movies cause there are no new movies worthy to watch. And we're wondering what are your favorite movies from the 70s and 80s. we want to compile a list of movies to watch. thanks
smile.png

Okay so I see that's it's on alot, but Overboard with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. And how about The Great Outdoors with John Candy. The Shining is good if you want something scary.

Oh I still watch Overboard whenever I can, but another Kurt Russell movie I love is Tango and Cash.

There are so many movies I like from those times and I can't think of any off the top of my head. Kurt Russell's name was my T&C trigger. LOL

great suggestions! we will definitely be watching uncle buck! i haven't seen it since i was a child! haha. we're so tired of the new movies. wanna go back in time. haha.

Hehe, I was going to say Uncle Buck. I also remember watching Hot To Trot (with that funny voiced comic from the 80s). That's a goofy movie, too. Aahhh.....I am a child of the 80s & 90s, can you tell.

Quote:
You made me think of "Sweet Dreams". On a different note, "The Deerhunter".

Ah, yes, Sweet Dreams -- that's the Patsy Cline one, right? Another goodie!

Back
Top Bottom