Movies that make you cry?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cabe, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Cabe

Cabe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    Florida
    The Notebook.
    Noah and Allie how romantic?

Oh, sorry men if your willing to admit to crying we would be willing to hear all about it. (your favorite sports team losing a game doesn't count)

2. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    amageddon (SPELL?) The end makes me fall apart. 1st time I saw it my dh got worried cause I sobbed so bad!!

The Lion King. I don't care who laughs, it was sad on some parts!

3. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    The first movie, if some of you consider it a movie, that I remember crying at was "The Land Before Time". I cried when the little dinosaur thought he saw his mother and ran after his own shadow, crying mama.

Yes, I'm a big softie....

Jean

PS Now basically anything that is sad.

4. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    I agree with The Notebook! MAN! I hate it when I cry like that! LOL!

My all time favorite...

Terms of Endearment NO matter how many times I see that! (I was raised by 5 sisters and mom so it's no wonder! I've seen the bond between mom & daughter...)

A long time ago I saw a movie I think it's called "Love is never silent"? I saw it in the 80s and I believe it was a "made for t.v." film. I was watching it with my sister and I swear she KNEW I was crying. She just handed me a kleenex over my shoulder (I was sitting on floor and she on couch) with a <AHEM!>

It's a movie about a hearing girl born to Deaf parents and how she was their ears and eyes from birth. It is such a powerful movie!!! WOW!!!

[​IMG]

Pedro

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  5. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Steel Magnolias - Sally Field was awesome!
    P.S. I Love You - I bawled 5 times at the theater.
    And who could forget Titanic - that one wasted me mentally for 2 weeks. How depressing. [​IMG]

6. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Forrest Gump!!!! Cryed during several scenes!! Tom Hanks was awesome!!

7. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeves and Jane Symore. When he reaches in and finds the penny from the future, it just breaks your heart. A must see movie for his fans.

Lonesome Dove, every time I watch it I cry when Agustus dies. I love that movie.

8. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    And who could forget Titanic - that one wasted me mentally for 2 weeks. How depressing.

My sister and I went and saw Titanic 5 times and cried all five time.

9. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    field of dreams (Kevin Costner) i may have miss spelled the name.

10. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i cry when i watch, E.T. -when et dies, bridge to terrabithia-when the little blueberry girl from charlie and the chocolate factory movie dies, lonesome dove-when guss dies also, titanic-when leo dies who could not but there is other places that do it too like the lady w/the baby in the water after it sinks, i know there is more can't think of them now. basically any tear jerker movies but it takes alot to make me cry.

oh one is we were soldiers it remind me of my grandfather and uncles who where in WWII it is soo real to life, it's the best war depicted movie i've ever seen. there is many places that make me cry in that one but the one that does it most is when joe the photographer tells his story at the end it is so true to life of what they went through. the other tearjerker part the most is when the amy wifes go around telling everyone their husbands died and deliver the telegrams.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by