1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Moving and I can no longer take my Spangled BB Red Rooster with me (SACRAMENTO, CA.)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Syl-sacramento, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Syl-sacramento

Syl-sacramento New Egg

Aug 4, 2013
    Hello, I have two spangled bb red old english bantam brothers that are 1.2 years old. Bought them when they were about 3 months from a professional breeder. These two are free ranged pets. They are currently regrowing their spring feathers so their sickle tail should be coming in very soon. They can also coexist. They need a new, loving home because I am moving and the new area does not allow me to bring these two. If you are interested, please shoot me an email at [email protected] or you can call me at 916-520-4606 - Sylvester.

Thank you!

**I also have a bb red old english female. She is not their breeding pair so I can not guarantee their compatibility. If interested I'll let her go along with both roosters**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    [​IMG] Beautiful chickens!

3. Syl-sacramento

Syl-sacramento New Egg

Aug 4, 2013
    They would make the perfect breeding rooster. It's so difficult to say goodbye.

4. CowGrrrl

CowGrrrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2013
    If you ship I'd consider taking them. I'm in Montana.

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]You might want to post on your state thread so maybe someone local will want him. If you go to "Where am I, where are You," you can find your state thread.

6. Syl-sacramento

Syl-sacramento New Egg

Aug 4, 2013
    Thanks for the advice!

7. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Syl-sacremento, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined us! Hope you find a good home for those birds!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by