So a few weeks ago I set some eggs - some of my own and some shipped - only one of the eggs successfully hatched but sadly died a day later. This was my first time incubating and of course I fussed over it far too much and during the incubation I had some problems with keeping temp + humidity steady and correct (which wasn't helped by having to lift the entire lid off the incubator to turn the eggs & add water). So I decided I would try one more time with the incubator (I don't know what its called but I think its pretty old), with my own eggs, and if this time wasn't successful I would buy a new incubator. Buuut I've decided to buy a new one anyway, a Brinsea Octagon Advanced 20, which arrives tomorrow. So basically since I've already started the second batch in the old incubator, would it be a terrible idea to move the eggs to the Brinsea once it is all set up? The eggs have been incubating for 3 days now. Appreciate the help and will definitely listen to advice!