My bunny had 6 kits two days ago. Today I went and bought a larger indoor cage for her since eventually the babies will grow and be moving around more. Is it safe for me to move the nest into the new cage or should I wait until the kits are a little older? I was planning on waiting at least a week but everyone else in my house seems to think I should move them now. I'm also not sure how I should be taking care of the babies since this is her first, and only litter we will be having. We had no idea she was pregnant. They are all squirming around and seem to have full bellies so I'm assuming they are healthy. One is a lot smaller and more pink than the others. I'm just assuming it's the runt. Is there anything I need to be doing for them besides checking on them regularly? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!