Moving multiple pm's button not working this morning

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by bargain, Jan 19, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Trying to do some "filing" and pm clean up.and the move multiple pm's is not working I can do multiple check but it won't move them to any folders. Thanks and have a blessed day. nancy

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• Did you receive any error messages (if yes, what were they)?
    • What exactly did you do before / after the problem happened?
    • How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
    • Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    • Have you logged out, deleted your internet cookies, logged back in, and tried again?
    • Have you tried a different browser?
    • Have you tried a different computer?

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Okay I took this route:
    Have you logged out, deleted your internet cookies, logged back in, and tried again?

And moving multiples worked....I was in firefox server. Glad it's fixed. I gave my computer a small sip of coffee - seems better now![​IMG]

Thanks so much.... You are all only the Best! Have a great and blessed day....We're hatching out a BYC's members Beautiful silkies...It's a lovely day at the farm! Nancy

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Usually I suggest trying each of these steps for problems where it seems to only be affecting one person, vs. the entire community (and usually we see hundreds of posts and emails when it is something wide spread):

1) Close browser, re-open
    2) Reboot computer
    3) Delete cookies
    4) Try another browser and then another computer

Glad it is resolved!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by