Moving sale! 6+ PAINT SILKIE EGGS!!! No reserve!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickenPox, May 13, 2011.

1. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    As much as I REALLY want to set these eggs myself, I am moving soon and just cannot attempt to take a full bator on a 6+ hour road trip!! There is NO WAY I was gonna eat these, so I'm going to do my best to package them carefully and send them on to the winning bidder! I will have more of these auctions as the hens lay. It's a shame to waste these eggies! This set will ship Tuesday after receiving payment via paypal.

I have a paint roo over 1 paint hen and 2 black hens. Out of the paint to black breeding, I've gotten only paint or black. The paint to paint breeding, I've gotten paint, white, black, and partridge (of all colors!) A very few of the chicks have shown holes in the pigment in the feet, and one or two have been missing toes, but other than that, they've been pretty nice!

Parents:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Offspring:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    :d

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  3. LuvinMyPeeps

LuvinMyPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    Please tell me your NPIP? [​IMG]

4. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    Dak, why the ":d"?

No, LovinmyPeeps, sadly I am not NPIP yet. [​IMG] I am moving to a different state and plan on getting it once I get to my new place and get settled.

5. debbie.george

debbie.george Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Milan,IL
    Only if my incubators weren't full!!![​IMG]

6. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    VERY nice color on these!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by