Moving Sale SE Tx

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tx_dane_mom, Dec 13, 2007.

1. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I have ducks and chickens (but REALLY need to sale pekins!) for sale to try & help make our move a bit easier. If you are heading this way (Bridge City, Tx) to be exact, and are interested in something specific, ask me, as I may have it & not list it, but *might* be willing to part with it to the *right* person.
    Thanks, Kristi

Ducks:
    Blue Swede - Blue drakes $7; Crested splash drake $8
    Pekin - Pairs $25; Trios; $35; 4 for $40
    Rouen - Pair $25
    Black East Indie Duck - Make offer or trade for call duck

Chickens:
    Adults - 1 RIR Roo; 2 RIR hens; 1 RIRxCornish hen; 1 Araucana hen; 2 buff hens - $55 for all 7

Non-Adults:
    Araucanas - (4) 2.5 week olds $3.50/each or 4 for $12
    Barred Rocks - 2 cockrels for sale $5/each; 2.5 week olds $3.50
    Dominiques - 3 for $9 (2.5 wks)
    Jersey Giants - 1 pullet $7; 2 week olds $3.50
    Pearl White Leghorns - 2.5 week olds $3.50
    Thai Game - 2 for $6 (2.5 wks)
    Bantam White Rocks - Trio $18

***P.S. I am willing to negotiate***

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  2. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Kristie where are you guys going? Hmmm....hubby will be in texas this weekend doing paperwork on the boats [​IMG] Maybe i can convince him to pick up something for me. I'll talk to him tonight.

3. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    We are just moving to a new house still in Bridge City. It will be almost 2 acres, as opposed to 1/3 an acre. Our current house could fit in the new one probably 3x. Something that we DRASTICALLY need w/2 kids, 5 dogs (with 2 new dane puppies promised by mid-'08), and about 100 birds right now [​IMG]
    Moving on up...to the east side... [​IMG]
    Kristi

4. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    kristi, how many barred rocks, jersey giants and leghorns do you have in the 2.5 week olds??

5. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I have 25 JG's (7 are promised...but not paid for, so I will sell), I'd like to keep 10, so I could sell up to 15 of them really. Oh plus I have the one pullet that can go if interested.

BR's that age I would have to go count...but I have maybe 6ish. Would sell 1/2 of those (want to mix my flock a bit)

PWLHs I believe I have 14-15. (I have like 60 chicks right now)
    Kristi

6. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Hi Kristi, Are the araucanas pure? I am looking for pure birds. Thanks Johnny

7. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Yes, I believe I have 3 black & 1 that I believe is a wheaten. They aren't out of my birds, they are out of NC. I could get in touch with the 'breeder' for more info if you need.
    Kristi

8. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Kristi not nessary at all, I would like to have them I understand you may come to north Texas, I have a friend in Terrell who wanted some of your birds. If you are let me know. Johnny

9. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    What color is your JG pullet?

10. TxChiknRanchers

TxChiknRanchers Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2007
    Southeast Texas
    Kristi, When you move if you need help with the animals, we can come down and help with my truck and trailer(low boy). I also have access to a covered cattle trailer if you need something to move animals in! We are only 45 minutes away if you are in Bridge City.

Randy and Brenda

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by