I'm thinking our 3 biggest ones are ready to move out to the coop this weekend. They're 5 week old BOs and they're fully feathered except for their heads (which are getting there). I'm just wondering about the weather. Do I just remove them from their nice cozy brooder and leave them out in the coop, when it's been very cold here? Today it didn't get above the low 60s. Also, our 4th BO is TEENY, like barely bigger than when we got her, and nowhere near fully feathered. She seems ok health-wise and doesn't really act different than everyone else, but I doubt she's really ready to be outside since she's not feathered. We have 2 Light Brahmas that aren't quite ready (they're 1.5 weeks younger than the BOs and aren't fully feathered yet). My mom suggested moving the heat lamp out there with them, but I'm not sure. What would you do? Move them all out together even if some aren't ready? If so, move the heat lamp out there with them? Or just move the 3 that are fully feathered? Or just wait another couple of weeks for the LBs to be ready too (who knows if the small BO will be ready by then though)? I'm not sure how we'd set up the heat lamp since I'm not sure we can get it very high from the ground inside the coop. Here's a pic of our coop so you can see what I mean. Any advice? There are 2 identical doors on the back of the coop too, so it's QUITE ventilated...maybe drafty.