Moving to northern Virginia.......

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by love-my-wolves, Apr 25, 2008.

1. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Anyone know of someone selling/renting a nice house near Winchester/Front Royal/Linden or surrounding area near 66? As you can see, I have a mini-farm, and finding a rental is like pulling teeth. I am very neat and clean, and want to have an acre with a basement. Not too close to neighbors. Am lining up financing, but may need to do lease/option for a few months to fix credit a bit. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! We don't have a high budget, something around 200k would be great. Thanks a lot guys/gals!!! Steph

2. 2 Beauts

2 Beauts Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Virginia
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Winchester area, I'm out in Fauquier county. But, I wanted to say welcome to the area!

3. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Thanks! My best friend lives in Browntown, so I've been to the area a bit. Man, I can't wait! I love the area, it's great! I am from upstate NY, so Florida has been a very unwelcome change. Too flat and noooooo scenery. I can't wait!!! Thanks again! Steph

4. ChickInDelight

ChickInDelight Never an Empty Nest

Apr 27, 2011
    Browntown, VA
    So... where did you land? I bought a farmette in Browntown last December, and am increasing my flock size now. Are you nearby?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by