Moving....

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ladycrotalus, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ladycrotalus

ladycrotalus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Massena, NY
    and i want to keep my bunnies and poultry. The only way i can though is if i find someone who will let me board them. I would like to find someone no further then an hour from Chantilly, VA. I plan on supplying my own food, bedding, hay, and cages as well as traveling every day to take care of them.
    I have 18 rabbits and 10 chickens, 2 guineas, and 2 ducks. I won't be moving until this semester of college is done so like in June so i have a bit of time. As it draws closer i plan on posting on craigslist and the local papers down there. I just thought i would try here as i have posted on pet chickens of virginia and east coast chickens and rabbit habbit and rabbit talk.

So, any thoughts, ideas, or anyone that wants to lemme board em? We can talk about prices and whatever else i should know.

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

You might want to hop over to the "Where am I! Where are you?" forum (or something like that) and look for the Virginia thread (I think there is one [​IMG] ) and ask if there is anyone close to Chantilly, VA.

3. ladycrotalus

ladycrotalus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Massena, NY
    Quote:Thanks i will give it a try.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by