MPC Babies Just Arrived! Pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by stefmech, Jul 31, 2008.

1. stefmech

stefmech Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    American Fork, UT
    Finally - I have waited so long! My Pet Chicken said I would likely receive them Tuesday through Thursday. Since I live in Arizona I figured it would at least take till Wednesday. When I called the PO on Monday to see what there procedure is for chick delivery, they said to expect them Tuesday since it was shipped express. I tried not to get my hopes up, but to my excitement at 9:23am Tuesday morning the PO called. My DH was laughing at me because I was jumping up and down and screaming.

I took my five year old and we went to pick them up. I could hear the little peeps in the PO as they brought my box. It kind of reminded my of when my own babies were brought to me in the hospital. ( Ok a little exaggerated), but really it was a special moment.

I waited to open the box till I got home. It was so awesome to see five little fuzzy butts all happy and healthy. I will remember that experience always with fondness.

[​IMG]
    What a cute sight!

[​IMG]
    My EE. Already the boss.

[​IMG]
    I think this is my BR

[​IMG]
    My Brown Leghorn

[​IMG]
    Sweet Australorp. She is one of my favorites.

[​IMG]
    I believe it is my Cuckoo Marans. Her legs are a little lighter than the other BR. She is the reason my order took to long to get here, but definitely worth it.

Just wanted to share. I am very impressed with MPC. Would definitely order from them again.

PS - this is my first time loading images so I hope it turns out.

2. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Yes, your pictures came out. Gorgeous chickies!
    I was also super-excited when I picked mine up. Haven't been so amped in YEARS.
    Chicks make us happy!

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

They are so cute!

4. HeadHen

HeadHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I know exactly what you mean. The day I picked mine up at the PO I was SO excited and I kept thinking about when my kids were born. [​IMG]

5. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    So cute! I am exicted now. Mine are coming from mpc too in less than a week.

6. CathyB

CathyB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    PA
    They are so adorable! Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by