MPC good or bad?

The post office does the shipping, once MPC ships your chicks out they have no control over how fast they travel or how they are handled. No hatchery can control that.

Mine have always been packed well. I wait until it's warm enough for mine to travel here safely which can greatly increase the odds of all arriving alive.

Best to pick a hatchery that is closest to you to shorten their travel time. MPC will reimburse you for dead chicks or those that die in the first few days.

My experience with MPC has been good thus far. With my larger order (10 standard chicks)hey all shipped fine (however, the box was one short, and they reshipped that one with my next order). My next order, only 4 (plus two reshipped) chicks, also had cushy bedding, and also a heat pack that was warm several hours after I opened the box. All 14 are still alive at 5 months old. Good luck!

I have been very happy with MPC. This year will be my 3rd year ordering from them. I have chickens out in the coop that I were part of my first order and they are still laying and thriving.

Back
Top Bottom