Mr Fancypants needs a new home MN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenaddict, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    I have a red frizzle cochin bantam cockrel who needs a new home. He is super curly for a frizzle like a poodle. He has natural black highlights on his tail feathers. He has always kept one eye closed since he was a day old chick but opens it on occasions, it has never affected him what so ever. No damage to the eye he is just "different" I simply have a few too many roosters who need good homes which is why i need to part with him. He is definately not a dominant boy but oddly cute. I am in East Bethel MN north of the twin cities. He is free, i just would like for him to go to a good home. Due to his extreme frizzleness he doesn't do good out in the cold. He is the darker red chicken in the pic

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    awwwwww....i want him....bring him to WV lol i love "special" and "different" chickies...theyre my favorite.

3. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Awww i wish i could but that would be one heck of a drive from MN lol. I love him dearly but its not fair for him to stay and get picked on by everyone because he is so different [​IMG]

4. BlueLagoonRabbitry

BlueLagoonRabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Western Iowa
    Could we meet in De Moines Ia?

5. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    I will attest to the fact that he is a very sweet rooster!!

6. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Quote:Thats a bit tooo far for me sorry [​IMG] I could probably ship him but it would cost a fortune to do so.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by