Mr. Naughty knocked over my 4 year old!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Maryallison, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Maryallison

Maryallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    This was pretty funny.... Mr. Naughty is our 1/2 bantam black rooster. (we just call him Mr.Naughty because he would NEVER stay cooped up) Anyways, Mr. Naughty & his flock of naughty hens roam our 5 acres. We love it! They even hop up the back steps at feeding time and me and my kids sit outside and feed them. Well, just the other day I sent my 4 year old little girl out to feed Mr. Naughty. She ran at him holding the food and BAM! He like flew at her! Then BAM, he did it again! I yelled for daddy to grab her and he did! Mr. Naughty is 8 months old with no spurs so it was just scary and not painful. It made me think of a video you see on tv with animals and kids...one of those funny video shows! It would be funnier if it was someone elses kid though! [​IMG] So my little girl is already friends with the rooster again. We are just sure that we sit on the steps and throw the food to him now! [​IMG]

2. Thortherooster

Thortherooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2009
    CA
    that is when you kick him.....my roo odyseus attack one of my sisters....

3. lngrid

lngrid Chillin' With My Peeps

Gosh, I would be so careful if he's showing aggression toward a child this early in his maturity. My hinky meter is in the red already...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by