Mrs. W & Baby Blue need prayers!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kargo, Oct 19, 2009.

1. kargo

kargo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2009
    Okay, so, most of you know about Mrs. W and baby blue by now. If not, well, check my profile and go under my topics. The first 6 or so are relevant.

Anyway, she was gone all last week. All we managed to learn in the 6+ times we asked about her was that she was in pain, got put on pain meds, and her doctor made her stay home and rest all week. Apparently it was "nothing serious" and we needn't worry. We did.

Today, I was absolutely enthralled the moment I saw Mrs. W back in her usual spot beind her desk. I was even mroe delighted to see the messages people (including my friend and I) had left on the board the last week. The messages were: We love you! and your baby! and: We miss you! (Ours). I felt gleeful but nervous. I had brought a picture to give to her. We took it up to her desk and she told me many times that she thought I was sweet. The back of the picture said: Mrs. W rocks! And: Welcome back!!!!

Just before class was over, she got a phone call from her doctor. She apologized for us but said it was really important for her to take the call. (We were working, anyway. SHe could afford to be busy for a minute.) She was still on the phone when we left. At break a while later, my friend (who takes her class right after I do) and I discussed English class. We exchanged stories. My friend was freaking out. Mrs. W had stayed on the phone part of her class, too. Then she started crying![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Neither of us had ever seen a teacher in tears. I started to freak out. I was just as afraid.

We saw her again at lunch. She seemed cheerful. Right after she finished, though, she got another phone call. I saw her leave the cafeteria. On her way out, she grabebd a napkin. I went to the bathroom soon after and I saw her walking toward the school, still on the phone, crying! [​IMG] [​IMG] Bejabbers! I had heard she had been crying, but seeing it was different. I panicked. I didn't touch my lunch after that.

We were thinking of awful possibilities. I think our imagination was running away with us. Finally, we saw the school administrator walk out. I had to know. I went running up to the woman and said hello. After a moment, I asked, "What's up?" "With what/who?" She asked. "Mrs. W." I clarified. "Oh. Well, she's been having a pain in her side. They don't know what it is. She'll be out tomorrow for a test. Nothing' wrong with Baby and I don't tink it's serious. Thanks for your concern." She said.

It might be nothing, but there could be something wrong. Pains don't just come from nowhere, right? So, if you don't mind, could you pray for Mrs. W and Baby Blue?

2. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. karen71

karen71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Bear, DE
    I will put Mrs W and baby blue in my prayers [​IMG]
    I think it is wonderful that you care so much for your teacher [​IMG]

4. kargo

May 8, 2009
    ^^ Thanks.[​IMG] ^Thank you, too.

By the way, for thsoe that don't know we've just nicknamed the baby Blue until he gets a real name. xP

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  5. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Prayers said.

6. kargo

May 8, 2009
    I have an update. Apparently Mrs. W's doctor wanted to do the scan yesterday. He called her during school and she left early. They determined that whatever it is is not life-threatening to either Mrs. W or baby Blue. The official results on the more minor things haven't come in yet. (Mrs. W told the whole class this.)

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Just as i suspected!!!!!!! Everything is fine! Good news! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  8. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

[​IMG] [​IMG] for Baby Blue and Mrs.W!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by