MS/ 24+ BBS Orpington Eggs LF/ LOTS of PICS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Offering 24+ Blue, Black, Splash Orpington eggs for auction, I don't have any current pics will get them posted tomorrow night.. Eggs will be collected over the weekend and will ship any extras that are collected.

My birds are from Bamachicken, MissPrissy, CoRancher, and Catalpa Farms and Jnjross.

Ok not the best pics but the best that I could do today with all that was going on around here. [​IMG]
    MissPrissy pullet
    [​IMG]
    MissPrissy pullet the blue one
    [​IMG]

The following Blacks and remaining Blues until I post different are Miss Julie BamaChicken stock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The following are CoRancher, Catalpa Farms and Jnjross

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the blue rooster he is a huge boy and his biggest fault is his comb, and yes they lay in the corner of that stable the silly girls seem to prefer that corner over their nests. If anyone wants better pics I will try to get them for you.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  2. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Oh I am so tempted!!

3. RonnieAtkeson

RonnieAtkeson Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2008
    Tahlequah Oklahoma
    momma's chickens :

Oh I am so tempted!!

Do it, I hatched out several of his eggs and a few NN's and they are turning into gorgeous bottomless pits that are always hungry and growing like weeds. You wont be dissapointed with the chick's.​

4. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    i'll wait for the pics [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
  5. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    South Alabama
    Looks like one of your smiley faces died....upper right-hand corner on my screen. Looks like you broke the "four-inch per smiley rule" and overloaded the screen. I would suggest that you remove some of the smilies or either get me a bigger lcd monitor before anymore die...I like the second option best.

In the mean time I'll also [​IMG] wait to see the pictures (would love to see them on that big monitor that you're getting me). [​IMG]

Sincerely,
    Ed
    (just looking out for your flock of smilies)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  6. tmb3fan

tmb3fan Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2008
    Central Mississippi
    jmhappycowboy, I sent you a PM!

7. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    PM sent also

8. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Ok have posted the pics of the birds now.

9. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

James,
    I have 2 sets of these eggs in the incubator! You do a superb of packing, for sure! I'm excited to hatch these! Do your birds go broody often, James?

10. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Quote:Kathy,
    Thanks for the compliment on the packing job, and I hope you get a great hatch from both sets of your eggs. And yes these girls will and do go broody, I have a young pullet that is only 7 months old and she is giving me giving me the blue's [​IMG] i'm trying to get her to decide that she needs to go back to laying and she wants to be a mommy at this moment.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by