MS/ For all you PIG fans here's your Quilt!!!!! Pics included

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Jan 26, 2010.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I am offering for all you Piggie fans one of my Pig Quilts it is shown spread out on a King size bed it will fit on a full size bed great and probably fit a queen size very well also.

This quilt has never been used. The only problem with it as you can see in the pictures if you look at the pics of the back of the quilt you can see where it has been folded it was on a stack of quilts placed near a window and it has some faded streaks in the back of it. The quilt was washed last week it is clean and ready to go and no holes or damage other than the fading I mentioned above.

I placed a price of $20 on the shipping as I have no idea how much priority shipping will actually be on the quilt. If someone does buy the quilt and shipping is less I will refund the difference in shipping and if its more I will bill you for the difference.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

THAT is a cross etched in the back, that makes it worth more doesn't it? Like the Jesus face in a piece of toast???? Sorry could not help myself! [​IMG]

3. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    There ya go. I didn't even think of that now why didn't ya bid? [​IMG] After all you did point it out [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

OHHHH I want to, but if you saw the stack of quilts and bed spreads that I have overspilling the pantry, you would not have asked that!!! THis is a steal however and it is difficult to hold my resistance!!!

5. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Ya want to compare stacks of quilts and bedspreads. LOL, It sounds like we are in just about the same boat, I have them in every chest, closet and corner. LOL and yes I thought this quilt even with the markings, fadings what ever you want to call it on the back would have brought much more than this or I would have put a reserve on it. LOL but oh well live and learn I bet if I put another one up there will be a reserve placed on it. I have quite a few with different animals, goats, horses, cows, deer, ducks, trucks oh and so many more.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  6. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    OMG! I so want this for a friend of mine, she LOVES pigs. I wanna see the Goat and Cow ones for another friend!

7. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Well I will show off some pics of the Goat, and another Pig quilt, a Horse quilt, I don't have any pics of the cow or deer quilt or other animals yet. Although I will say at the price this quilt is selling for I am quite sure I will not be listing any of these others without a reserve.

Here goes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    OOOO I like the second piggie one with the Black Pigs....... The Goatie one is cute too.

9. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Quote:The one with the Black Pigs was my first attempt at the piggie quilt. I think they both turned out pretty good. But thats just my opinion. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by