1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

msbear - we love your chicken tractor!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Fourgirlsoneboy, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Fourgirlsoneboy

Fourgirlsoneboy Pullus Parvus

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    We recognized it from this site- lol!! We've been fans of your tractors and chickens this past summer when we drive past your house- but the pic of the decorated coop made me realize you were on this site- lol! Anyway, we love your coops- great job [​IMG]

2. faykokoWV

faykokoWV Mrs Fancy Plants

Nov 4, 2008
    Cross Lanes, WV
    I don't get the benefit of driving past it, but I do love the Christmas decorations on the tractor! I'm sure it lifts the spirits of all that drive by it. Thanks for doing WV proud! [​IMG]

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    [​IMG] What a small world!!! That is just too funny. Im sitting here now w/ hubby and we both got a kick out of this.

Feel free to stop by anytime and check out the crew! I can chat chicken till the cows come home [​IMG]

another good shot during our BIG snow
    [​IMG]

4. poultrypatch

poultrypatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Rochester
    LOVE IT !!!!! What a perfect Christmas card that would make.
    Liz
    Rochester, MA

5. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG] We are neighbors, BYC speaking that is. I live in Berkeley Springs. Aren't Msbears coops adorable. Mrbear does a great job with the constuction and Msbear does terrific with the cutsie!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by