1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mt. Holly Duck Santuary

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by calmlake, Nov 23, 2008.

1. calmlake

calmlake Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2008
    Mt. Holly
    Hello everyone. I am new here but have been on various duck groups on Yahoo for years. I own and operate a duck sanctuary here in SW Ohio for domestic ducks and look forward to helping others with pet ducks and making new friends. My website is:

http://mthollyducksanctuary.com

I hope you enjoy it and will help me help ducks. There is a place on my donations page to buy my newly published children's book, Meep Finds His Way, a true story of a little blind duck that finds a home and love. I hope you consider it for your little ones or a local library or children's hospital this Christmas season.

Bill

2. Gloria

Gloria Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi there, Bill! [​IMG]
    Glad you found us here at BYC! Looks like a nice website you have there. And it's a nice thing your doing for all those ducks. [​IMG]

We can always use someone that knows about ducks here. I have 4 myself that are now 3 months old. I've learned alot since they came home. But, if I have any questions I'll be sure and give you a shout.

Once again, Welcome to BYC!!

3. calmlake

calmlake Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2008
    Mt. Holly
    Hi Gloria. I am always glad to help with duck questions. I have studied ducks and kept ducks for years now and have learned quite alot. anyone who has duck questions please feel free to write to me. I belong to duck rescue and five yahoo duck groups in addition to this one.

Bill

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by