MTV Awards

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Lacey1988, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Lacey1988

Lacey1988 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Mississippi
    Did anybody watch the MTV Award show....Lady GaGa was dressed up like a man lol...

Heres my take on the Awards show

[​IMG] + [​IMG] + [​IMG] + [​IMG] = [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  2. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    What was Katy Perry thinking with the whole yellow box hat? The women at those shows just come dressed up in the most absurd things they can think of so people spend the next two weeks talking about them and their costumes.

3. Lacey1988

Lacey1988 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Mississippi
    It was all crazy.....Nicki Minaj looked like a disco ball lol

4. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Quote:[​IMG] Nicki is so hilarious, she wears some zany things...But I still love some of her music. [​IMG]

5. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    People still watch MTV? That's like so eighties or something...

[​IMG]

6. ChickenAlgebra

ChickenAlgebra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    I'm voting to sue MTV for false advertising.

Music Television. They don't show music anymore!

7. bt03

bt03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    The only part i watched was the teaser for The Hunger Games. I was not impressed in the least [​IMG]

8. chickendiva25

Quote:The teaser? [​IMG] I haven't seen anything about that yet....I really want to go see it. Was it good? The teaser I mean.

9. bt03

bt03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    Quote:The teaser? [​IMG] I haven't seen anything about that yet....I really want to go see it. Was it good? The teaser I mean.

Don't watch it because it will give you very low expectations for the movie, even though it was such and amazing book. Me and my nerd friends were upset that we waited so long for it and then we analized the heck out of it and determined that they don't have enough film yet to be making even a teaser trailer. Lol, we are pretty nerdy [​IMG]

10. chickendiva25

Don't watch it because it will give you very low expectations for the movie, even though it was such and amazing book. Me and my nerd friends were upset that we waited so long for it and then we analized the heck out of it and determined that they don't have enough film yet to be making even a teaser trailer. Lol, we are pretty nerdy [​IMG]

[​IMG] Don't worry, I'm the same way about Harry potter. [​IMG] I don't expect them to have much film yet, as they just recently started and it isn't supposed to come out until next year.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by