MUCH"S newest hatch ,,,,,hint,,,,BBSO's (PIC HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by the1much, Nov 30, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

hehehe,,oh imma soooooooooo PROUD,, i finally have me some awesome blue/ black/splash orps,,,man these things are cooliez [​IMG]
    but i know ya all like pics,, so here are some [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Aw, they're so cute. Thanks for sharing pics. I would be proud of such a nice hatch on those too. Good job!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    To cute!!

I can't wait to hatch me some one day

4. sis

sis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    PA
    Ohhh baby chicks............ beautiful!

5. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    good looking chicks, what is that bedding under them it looks easy to use and dispose of.

6. the1much

Quote:its those "P" pads ya buy at the store,, lol,, i figure i might as well get used to buying them now,,, im not getting any younger [​IMG]

Thankies all ,, i am proud of em,, outt of 12 shipped to me, 8 made it, the other 4 made it till a few days ago,,, im thinking the few that hatched early,, rolled the others around too much,, cause they were all feathered out, and looked like they should of hatched [​IMG]
    i gotta say,, Miss Prissy's eggs did GREAT !!

7. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Beautiful chicks, but all of you people have got to quit posting pictures of chickens that I don't have. Temptation get behind me.

8. the1much

Quote:hehehe,,, THATS what made me get these chicks,, these no good "chicken pushers" showin off their blue chickens !!!,,, their bad,, BAD,, bad people !!

[​IMG]

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I'm so sorry I tempted you into these blue/black/splash Orpington babies................NOT! LOL. I'll let you know when mine start laying, Jim. I'm about to put Suede's new wives in with him and his other two ladies.

10. the1much

WOOOoooooHOOooooo thankies spackled [​IMG]
    and ya,, it was YOUR fault !! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by