MUDDY LUCY(POM PUP) AFTER PLAYING WITH HENS

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by sunnysidecluckers, Feb 20, 2008.

1. sunnysidecluckers

sunnysidecluckers Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

THIS LITTLE SHE-DEVIL IS NAMED LUCY. SHE IS NOW 6 MONTHS OLD AND WILL NOT GET MUCH BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU SEE. SHE IS A SPUNKY LITTLE PUP AND LOVES TO TRY AND TEASE THE HENS. LOL

2. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

HAHA she is cute! Our 5 lbs. chihuahua wears a bell to. [​IMG]

3. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    The hens must be bigger that her! What a cutie!

4. sunnysidecluckers

sunnysidecluckers Chillin' With My Peeps

YES, THE HENS ARE WAY BIGGER THAN HER. I TRIED TO GET A PIC OF THEM TOGETHER BUT SHE IS TOO FAST! LOL
    THE ONLY HEN THAT I HAVE THAT IS SMALLER THAN HER IS A CRELE OLD ENGLISH BANTAM..LOL AND THAT ONE CHASES HER BACK AND GETS A FEW TUFTS OF FUR OFF HER REAR END NOW AND THEN..LOL

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    She is so cute. I bet she had a blast in that mud. I used to have a pom, her name was Schatzie (sweetheart). She was my baby and she got diabetes and went blind, but that did not slow her down much, I miss mine Schatz.

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh my!! She is just the cutest little thing! Of course I am partial to Poms....I have 3. My little blue (grey) pom...Alero...used to be my chicken dog. She would go into the coop with me, and I would say...." get em out Alero" She would bark like mad, and the chickens would go out into the yard, so I could clean. Unfortunately...one day, the top roo got tired of listening to a little dog...and jumped her. She didnt get hurt..but no longer is allowed in the coop.

7. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    [​IMG] I can see your little pom getting attacked by the rooster. I'm glad the pom was not hurt.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by