Multi-Generational Olive Layers - all shades included!

alicefelldown

Looking for a broody
11 Years
Aug 18, 2008
Up for auction: 12 eggs from our two project Olive pens. The best part about Olive Layers is all the different shades you can get right? Well, to increase the options, we have split our 1st and 2nd generation olive girls into two pens - you will hatch chicks that will lay all over the spectrum, from light sage green, teal, and golden olive to dark olive and green.

14631_olives.jpg

Pen 1 contains a handsome Black Copper Marans rooster with several blue and black olive laying hens. We have paired our lighter green layers with this male to deeper their olive drab color. One of my favorite teal layers is in this pen!
14631_bcm-olive.jpg

Pen 2 contains a wonderful Splash Ameraucana rooster (pips&peeps) paired with our Black Copper Marans hens & darker green/olive layers. The eggs these chicks will lay will be a richer green/olive - due to their father's vibrant blue genetics.
14631_greenpen.jpg

Your chicks will be either blue or black, with copper highlights.
14631_bluecopperblack.jpg

Now onto the best part - the eggs!!
14631_speckledeggs3.jpg

14631_egg-bounty.jpg

14631_egg-colors-wm.jpg

Eggs will ship on 7/19 (Tuesday) so payment needs to be made at the end of the auction. Paypal only please.

We ship flat rate priority ($15), or regional ($9ish) if available based on your zip code, plus a 3$ fee for materials (bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc).

Please also note that even as carefully as your eggs will be shipped, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We also cannot guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable.

Thanks and Happy Bidding!!

Quote:
Will you put me on a list for the fuzzie eggs? I love americaunas and would love some with the silkie characteristics feathering.... Let me know how much the 2 dzn will cost...:)

Winner has the option of paying twice the winning bid for an additional dozen (plus extra shipping).

If winner declines offer, the second place bidder has the option of paying the winning bid + shipping for a dozen of their own.

Back
Top Bottom