Multiple Birds For Sale in MO - Updated (And pics added.)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WildernessLofts, Sep 6, 2009.

1. WildernessLofts

WildernessLofts Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    North Topeka, KS
    Decided to add some pictures just to see if I could get some more interest. Everyone that has asked if something is available hasn't followed through afterward. Most of the birds are in molt right now, so don't expect the greatest pics in the world. [​IMG]

I will also have some/most/all of these birds at the Fordland, MO swap the 26th of this month if anyone will be available to pick them up there, or would like to see them in person. First come, first serve, so if you want something, speak up BEFORE it goes to the swap. It may not come back.

Four game pullets. Various strains. Two of them are 1/8 asil. One is pure white claret. $30 each - To see pics of the others, you'll have to request them. She's the only one I currently have a good pic of.
    [​IMG]

One game hen. Carolina blue, goode grey, hatch, and kelso. $20
    [​IMG]

Sumatra/barred rock cross pullet. Another accident. My barred rock roo got out of his pen and got ahold of a sumatra hen one day. Oopsie! This pullet is very gorgeous. Dark barred pattern. Slim. $2 - This is an older pic, but it's the only one I have of her. She's very wild, so I can't get close to her now that she free ranges. All of the chicks from this clutch turned out this way.
    [​IMG]

One muff game roo. He's the only one I have, so I'm just going to sell him instead of try to locate hens. $50
    [​IMG]

I also have three hatchery quality ducks. Two of them I raised myself. A khaki duck and mismarked rouen drake. The other looks like a cayuga/swedish cross, I think. $5 takes all three.
    [​IMG]

I'll also have some standard polish, bantam cochin, and more games available later on this year once they are old enough to sex and I can tell which I want to keep.

Edit: I'd also do trades for blue cochin bantams, white crested blue standard polish, black shamos, a pair of silver pheasants, silver pheasant cocks, or gamefowl.

Another edit: Removed the birds I sold.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  2. mahsmaj

mahsmaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Hannibal, Missouri
    Where are you in Missouri?

3. WildernessLofts

Jun 4, 2009
    North Topeka, KS
    About 45 mins to an hour north of Joplin. (Depends on how fast you drive. [​IMG] )

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    do you ship? ( inquiring about the barred cochin hen)

5. WildernessLofts

Jun 4, 2009
    North Topeka, KS
    Yes, I can ship if you can provide a box. I don't have any on hand at the moment.

6. football

football Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2009
    northern colorado
    do you still have the Sumatra/barred rock cross pullet
    also is the standard polish old enough to sex?
    thanks

7. WildernessLofts

Jun 4, 2009
    North Topeka, KS
    Quote:Last I noticed she was still around. (She's free-ranging right now.)

No, my polish chicks are barely a week old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by