Mums the word in the chat room

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PeeperKeeper, Dec 1, 2008.

1. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Have you ever gone to the chat room to see what's being discussed? It's like a big paranoia trip....everyone in there immediately stops chatting. They don't even acknowledge you if you post a comment! It's like walking into a room, turning on the light and watching the roaches scurry off to the shadows! What's you experience with the chat room?

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    They always say HI to me. [​IMG]

3. bluebirdfarm

bluebirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

usually peeps say hi and chat with me or themselves .ok for the whole , if u want to caht let me know i will meet u at a certain time if i can. thnx

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

They always say hi to me too, though I don't go there much.... I can't keep up.

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    hmmmm I never have that problem. We chat about chickens, coops, our kids, our pets and we always acknowledge newcomers when they enter or if someone posts.

One thing I do know about the chat...when you enter it tells you everyone else already in the room has just entered. Now, not all the people on the list are actually there...some may be in the chat and walk away or whatever. So, just because no one answered you does not mean rudeness, it means there may not be anyone actually there.

Keep trying it, it is a nice chat room.

6. Marlinchaser

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:G'nite DEB!!

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I went in there once and it was kind of hard to get someone to acknowledge me but I just kept talking and talking and talking and soon enough I was part of the crowd and they were talking back to me. [​IMG] I'm pushy that way [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:G'nite DEB!!

Weirdo [​IMG]

9. Marlinchaser

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:If its me in there you can chalk it up to RUDENESS

10. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    I used to go in chat but it was usually boring. I usually get a hi and thats about it, I usually go in when Justino is in to tell him if I updated my art page, but hes gone so I haven't gone in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by