Muppets singing chickens

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by froggie71, Nov 2, 2009.

1. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Anyone remember the singing chickens on the Muppet Show. I just returned from Florida where I visited Disney's Hollywood Studios. While in the muppet area I was reminded of the singing chickens and looked them up. I found this: [​IMG]
    I also saw a sign in one of the shop that read "Chickens Only Beyond This Point". I think I'm going to have to make our chickens one of these signs! [​IMG]

2. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    Hope it doesn't tell my age but I remember seeing the original show. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  3. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    I too remember the original show, but had forgotten about the chickens. [​IMG]

4. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Ahhh...brought back memories!! [​IMG] And now I see why, when my DH's nephew (age 27) came over to see my mixture of little girls, he admitted surprise, saying "I don't know why, but I always thought chickens were white." LOL

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Ahhh, yes. You gotta love classic Muppets!

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Anyone remember this one??

[​IMG]

7. jojo54

jojo54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    BC Canada
    I've always loved the Muppets! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here they play piano.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  8. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Had to show all 3 of these to my boys when they came home from school. I think they are all funny .

9. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Camilla the Chicken is the love of Gonzo's life. She first debuted on The Muppet Show in Episode 318, and first mentioned in Episode 309. Gonzo loves Camilla, but sometimes he chases after other chickens, because he's not always sure which chicken is which. After all, "they all look the same." She, however, can be identified by her blue eyelids.

[​IMG]

Camilla's Place is the house where Camilla the Chicken lives. The house is located on a farm, within easy walking distance of her Muppet friends.

The gazebo-shaped house has a mailbox out front labelled "Camilla's Place". Inside, the only furnishings are green curtains on the windows, and a straw nest sitting in the middle of the hardwood floor.

Ok, I think I'm getting too into this.

10. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    Quote:I don't remember seeing this before but the chick laying the egg in the middle of the music part was really funny!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by