Muscle Shoals, AL Bantam Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by marie_martin, Jan 7, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Anyone else attending? Jaynie Knight and I plan to meet up there, just wondering if anyone else planned to go?

Marie

2. dakinsmimi

dakinsmimi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2007
    Mississippi
    When is it? Would love to go! Can you give more info?

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    All I know is that it is the weekend of Feb. 2nd. Email Jaynie Knight (jimnjay) and she can tell you more. I will email her and try to get more info too. She is coming NE Alabama I am coming from North MS of course, Grenada. She is going to bring me some chickens I have been wanting, so it will be great. I hope to get to meet you there.

Marie

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  4. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I hope lots of folks a can attend. The show is open to Large Fowl, Bantams and Pigeons. The types of Pigeons shown are fasinating.

It is being held at the Fairgrounds in Muscle Shoals on Hwy 43 go 1/4 mile to Fairground Road which is on the Right. Building # 2.

If anyone is interested in showing you can contact Melody Pearson : [email protected] or call 256-356-8599.

Please look for me by the Silkies. I will wear a Name Tag.

5. dakinsmimi

dakinsmimi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2007
    Mississippi
    Sounds great! What time does it start? I've already put it on the calendar and hope I don't have to work that day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by