Muscles

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PaulaSB12, Feb 17, 2012.

1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    I have musles in bits of me that haven't been used in a while and they hate me!!!!!!!!!!! I ache all over but at least the back garden no longer is a mess, in the last year it was a case of look after my allotment or the garden. As the waiting list for allotments is over 2 years it was the former, but now my garden is being torn down to the ground. Nothing is staying there, there will be a new hut for the garden equipment by the side of the house and the one in the middle of the garden is being replaced with a greenhouse. The patio slabs are being replaced and the lower plant bed which has never grown anything is being removed to give a bit more room. As for the space at the top of the garden that is going to be leveled had nice top soil put down and a lawn set in its place.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Goodness gracious!! It sounds like you certainly have reason to be sore! [​IMG] You will have a beautiful garden if you keep up all this work! Congrats on a job well done. [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wow! Lots of work!! You'll have to share pics with us when its complete!! :)

4. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    I will take before and after pictures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by