1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovey drakes for sale in Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by leslie0815, Jan 15, 2007.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I have wayyyyyy to many muscovey males that I need to get rid of. They are young not even a year old yet. I only want 8.00 a piece if your interested email me for more info. Leslie

2. broncbuster07

broncbuster07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2007
    Waxahachie, TX
    How many do you have?

3. Hi Leslie! Long time...
    I'd like to pick up a couple and want to see if you still have the bbr oegbs. We'll be passing thru this wknd and could pick them up [​IMG]
    Call me if you still have the # or just email.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

4. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    [​IMG] GEEZZZZ where did that post come from, lol I haven't had muscoveys since last spring. lol Hey lisa LTNS, I have thined down alot, I only have silkies, OEG standards, STD brahmas, Seramas, indian runners,still have my turkeys..geese,goats and horses. Iknow,i know doesn't seem to thin but i did have Bantam OEG,Barred rocks,Buffs,muscoveys,khaki ducks, way to many to feed.Still want some NN none of my last batch hatched.....so maybe in the spring. stay in touch.....Byeeeee for now
    Leslie

5. That's bizarre!
    We were looking forward to the 'scoveys [​IMG]
    Oh well... sending you an email.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by