Muscovies!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by learycow, Oct 1, 2011.

1. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Many Muscovies for sale!

Adults are 4-5 months old.
    I have 2 blue pied hens, 1 blue fawn hen, 2 blue pied drakes, 1 black drake, 1 blue drake, and 1 blue fawn drake.
    Hens are $30 each, drakes are $15 each

Here's one of the blue pied hens and one of the drakes
    [​IMG]

Here's the same hen and drake along with two of the other drakes and the blue fawn hen in the far right corner
    [​IMG]

The blue fawn drake and hen are in this pic, along with the black drake and some of the blue ones (the one with a lot of white has been sold)
    [​IMG]

For some reason I don't have pic of the other blue pied hen. She looks like the one in the pictures, but has less white on her.

I also have juvenile muscovies for sale.
    I've got white with black spots on their heads, one has a brown spot.
    I've got one chocolate, 2 chocolate pied.
    One black
    One silver, one silver pied
    These guys range in age from 2- 2 1/2 months old. They range in price from $12-18 each. If you are seriously interested in any of these, PM me and let me know which ones you would like pictures of.

I also have some due to hatch in 2 weeks. They are out of my black pied drake and black barred hen. I got quite a variety of colors from these two the last time, so PM me if you would like to reserve some of these! They will start at $8 each

They are available for pick-up in southern Maine, or I can ship them. PM me for details and shipping arrangements.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by