1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovy duck eggs for sale FL 10+ $30 includes shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Florida chick, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    OH NO.................................................... I want those SO bad, but I promised my hubby no chicks till it warms up - he'd have a FIT if I broke a promise - but those are SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    By the time you get them and hatch them it will be getting warm [​IMG] Muscovies take 37-39 days.

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Ok you're NOT helping me here !!! [​IMG]

I don't want to hatch anything till we get back from Vacation in may - I bet you have eggs in MAY though!!!

But I also want to hatch some other chickens.......... heck - I just got a bator today and LOOK I need another one!

4. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    OK 2 sets sold only 1 more set left this week. It will be ready to go out tues morning. Anyone???
    Thanks Anji your go out mond afternoon. Kari

5. JB

JB New Egg

Jan 31, 2008
    Any chance you have a female that just hatched that needs a home?

6. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    aww. those pictures just melt my heart. i love ducklings.

7. mandi_thornton

mandi_thornton New Egg

Feb 4, 2008
    Is there any chance that you might have a male duckling looking for a home. If so please contact me

8. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    OK guys, I have 84 ducklings all colors and more hatching.... I have 70+ adults for sale as well. We are in Jasper,FL if your close come on over. I won't ship unless you supply the box and pay all shipping fees.. Its honestly a big PIA to ship lives. Thank you Kari

9. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Oh! They are just gorgeous! I am ordering some ducklings in a month or two, but I can't get Muscovies from there, so I might just have to get some of those from you since I will have a brooder ready anyways! I have a couple of questions:
    How much do you sell ducklings for?
    Can you ship to Oklahoma?
    Do you have an idea of what S&H would be?

(Yeah, I will be able to provide a box, if you need it.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by