1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovy duck eggs for sale or trade Nw. Mo. $10.00 Price Reduced

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, May 16, 2009.

1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I have a dozen Muscovy eggs for sale from my mixed color flock. I have Black,blue,dark ripple,chocolate,and a pastel laced color I am trying to develop. I also had someone in our flock, I think it was one of the pastels, throw buff muscovys. They were beautiful. I kept one of them as a breeder but sadly she was eaten by a predator. So you can get about anything in these eggs. I will take $10.00 for the dozen plus extras. Or if you want to trade let me know what you have. I may take some welsummer eggs. I would love bronze or White Holland turkey eggs. Maybe polish silkie. Let me know what you have. Shipping will be priority mail with a tracking number. I can send it flat rate for $9.85
    Thanks.

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  2. houndit

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    No one wants these?!!!!? They must go. I do not have room in the incubator. I hate to feed such nice eggs to the cats! I even lowered the price!

3. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Do you have any ducklings that you would consider shipping?
    Thanks!

4. houndit

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I would love to. But the government says I have to have a bunch of Lisences I do not have and I have to be N.P.I.P certified which I am not. I have exactly 12 ducklings right now and if you could drive here I would sell them to you. I hope to be able to ship them someday soon.

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    man I wish I had the inubator space I would love some.

Last edited: May 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by