Muscovy Duck Rescue in Navarre, Florida!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by inezbouley, Nov 16, 2013.

1. inezbouley

inezbouley Out Of The Brooder

Feb 1, 2009
    Florida
    If anyone is able and willing, there are about 30 Muscovy ducks at the entrance of Holley By The Sea in Navarre, (Sunrise Drive and Navarre Parkway intersection), that are being threatened and need to be relocated before they are destroyed. If you are able to help re-home these ducks to your property, please let me know! There is a woman named Shandy that lives in the area that can help you and asks that I give you her phone number if you plan to go down there. (Message me at panhandlepoultryclub@gmail.com for more info.) The general manager of Holley by the Sea is Alex and she has informed us that if any of the residents give you a hard time, to let them know you have her permission and if they have any questions, they need to call her.
    Please share and let me know if you are able to help! 13 ducks have been helped so far, but there are still a lot more to go! We don't want these creatures killed because they are a "nuisance" to the residents!
    THANK YOU!!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by